Applicants must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid California driver’s license, have proof of US citizenship, and have a minimum of two years of retail or customer service experience. Successful candidates will be able to assert themselves with varied clientele in a high traffic environment. Working knowledge of cannabis products as well as all current California rules regulating retail and medical marijuana is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and sales skills. We expect you to be an excellent communicator who understands our customer needs.
- Greet and acknowledge clients with a positive attitude.
- Educate clients on product knowledge and benefits.
- Work collectively as a team to create a shopping experience that exceeds the client’s expectation.
- Maintain a clean and organized sales floor that meets both visual and operational standards.
- Good leadership
- Problem-solving skills
- Assist with stock related and housekeeping tasks.
- Minimum of two years experience in a retail/customer service related environment. (Cannabis retail experience is a plus but not required.)
- 21 years of age with a valid California driver’s license and proof of US Citizenship.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate a passion for customer service.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, and weekends.
- Minimum education level: High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Employee Discount
- Retail: 2 years (Preferred)
- Cannabis: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Please upload your resume below: